We are in need of STAFF NURSES for NORTHWICK HOSPITAL - National Health Service (NHS), UK.
SALARY OFFER: BAND 4 / WORKING VISA
If have NMC Decision Letter or PIN Number:
· Please send a copy of your Decision letter or PIN number.
· If you are currently processing your NMC please email me details of your PRN number and at what stage of the process you are at (eg. – sent pack 2 to the NMC on the date 14/June/13 and awaiting).
If have IELTS:
· Please ensure that you have a valid IELTS which will be needed for immigration process.
· Please send a copy of you valid IELTS certificate.
· If your original IELTS has expired (they are only valid for 2 years) But if the NMC is NOT yet expired, all you need is to gain an overall score of 5 for immigration processing. Please make arrangements to sit another test as soon as possible, and forward me a copy of your new results when you receive them.
The NHS is the largest employer in Europe and are looking for specialist skilled nurses for a minimum of 2 years; ideally they will want you until you retire, when you will receive a great pension following a great career within the NHS.
HERE ARE LINKS TO IMPORTANT INFORMATION
IELTS Information for candidates
If you think you are qualified & interested, report in our office or send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with your relatives & friends that have similar skills as yourself. We have a large contract to fill and are looking for good nurses like you.
We look forward to hear from you shortly.
Take care & God Bless,